I did it.
I made gluten-free pizza and lived to tell the tale. Skip the take-out, this pizza will rock your world.
To make your own gluten-free garlic chicken pizza, assemble the following ingredients:
- 1/2 cup of diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup green onions
- 1-2 cups all-natural cheddar cheese
- 1 bottle of sugar-free marina sauce (about 2 cups)
- 1 recipe of garlic chicken
- sore bought gluten-free crust
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. If necessary, roll out your dough onto an oiled surface. Begin dressing your crust with a layer of marina sauce. Sprinkle cheese, chicken, onions, and tomatoes onto the marinara sauce. Bake the pizza until the crust is slightly browned and the cheese is bubbly.